INTRODUCTION


Before introducing this blog,let me inform you that me, who is the creator of this blog, I am Fulgence MUHAWENIMANA Verite.

 

WHO IS FULGENCE MUHAWENIMANA VERITE?

I am a student at NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF RWANDA, in Faculty of Arts, Media and Social Sciences, especially in Journalism and Communication departement, year 2.

I was born in western province, Nyamasheke district.

I am a third child among ten children including two boy twins.Among ten children two died.

I am especially the eldest of four boys. My elder sister get married.

I normally like to live well with others.

I accomplished my secondary studies from G.S GISOVU, where i studied my ordinary level studies, and in GS SHYOGWE, where i got a certificate from Arts(lettres)

My favorite sport is especially swimming as well as playing and watching football game.

I also like chatting and sharig ideas with various people from allove the world.

I normally speak four languages, namely

1.KINYARWANDA(Excellent)

2.ENGLISH(Very good)

3.KISHAHILI(Very goood)

4.FRENCH(GOOD)

I have briefly come up with this blog for the main reason of wishing to use my journalistic career , so to help me build my rwandan society, readers and visitors of this blog in general.



 


DO NOT MISS, COME ALL!!!

This blog is one of my wished works after a long time,
wishing to contribute more to build my country

so, I really invite you all to visit it the all times.
so that you can share with me all the knowledge you have.

Thanks alot Dear visitors of this blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONE OF THE10 STORIES IN2009/www.slate.com/id/2238092

Detailed CV of Fulgence MUHAWENIMANA